Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back from a break

Washingtonia robusta trees line Ocean Avenue i...Image via Wikipedia

I hadn't realized that it's been so long since I last blogged. Time flies when you're having fun, I suppose. My hubby said that all of my followers would be wondering what happened to me. Ha, all one of you. (But yay for one follower!)

Well, I've been on vacation for most of the time. Actually, a staycation. I took about a week off from work and it was fantastic! I feel rested and ready to roll. Hubby and I celebrated our 5th anniversary of marriage and had a lovely time celebrating. I haven't been super careful about my nutrition though, so it's time to get back on track. I started tracking my food again today and I'm back to counting calories (which I hate), but it's necessary because calories have a way of sneaking up on me. I also got back into the gym today and will start strength training as well as doing the standard cardio routine.

It's good to be back!

Today, I'm thankful for ...

my sweet hubby
a steady job
that my parents made it to NY safely today

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment