Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Weigh-in

weight loss resort - Morning Beach WalkImage by ninahale via Flickr

Well, weigh-in day has arrived, and as I suspected, I did not lose any weight. I did, however, gain 2.8 lbs. I am not going to freak out about this because I am 98% certain this is water weight. I picked a lovely week to start my weight-loss endeavor. Anyway, hubby reminded me that I should take measurements and track more then just poundage. He's right. Here goes:

(cringe)

B: 44

W: 45 1/4

H: 58

I am all set for this week with meals planned out, snacks ready to go, and work outs scheduled for M-T-Th-Sat. Goals for this week are:

1) Cardio 4 times this week

2) Weight routine 2 times

3) 1600 cal daily

4) Track food

5) 64 oz water daily


Today I plan to do some things around the house and then get ready for book club tonight. I am taking whole-grain crackers, cheese and hummus, along with a good chardonnay. I plan to only have one glass of wine and stick with the healthier fare at the gathering. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! We are discussing All About Lulu. Should be fun!

Today, I am thankful...

.....that I'm staying positive and not letting myself get discouraged.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment