Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Madness

Bottles of sweets in a row by romainguy taken ...Image via Wikipedia

This morning started off nice and easy but by 10 am my workload increased to a frenetic pace and was non-stop until 7pm. However, I had several victories today. I was able to A) completely avoid my neighbor's candy jar and B) I STILL worked out before I went home for the night. YES!!!

I am so proud that I stuck with my plan today. I ate breakfast (oatmeal), the lunch I brought (turkey sandwich, snack size bag of fritos, kiwi, and had a healthy snack (yogurt, small apple, 2 tbsp peanut butter.) For dinner I had (grilled fajita chicken, 2 corn tortillas, 1/4 c. beans and 1/4 c. rice and 1/2 c. sherbet.) Plus, even though I had a rough day and was tired, I stuck with the plan and worked out anyway. I feel great.

Tonight was spent enjoying our mexican take-out and watching our DVR'd episodes of The Office, Big Bang Theory and CSI Miami. I am so excited that Jim and Pam are getting married in this week's episode. Finally!!!

Today, I am thankful....

....that as crazy as my job is sometimes, I am gainfully employed. Because a lot of people aren't right now.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment