Tuesday, October 6, 2009

feelin' guilty

DAVIE, FL - FEBRUARY 13:  Chocolate dipped str...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Had a rough day.....work was crazy. I hadn't really craved The Candy Jar, but I did give in today and grabbed some chocolate out of the jar. I immediately felt guilty. Not because I had chocolate, because I don't really believe in completely depriving myself. One or two little pieces would have been acceptable. Unfortunately, I grabbed more like 10 pieces and devoured them. Boy, they were good. The steaming hot bowl of guilt that accompanied the chocolate was less than pleasant. I had also fully intended to work out tonight before leaving The Office, however I ended up working until almost 9pm and by that time all I really wanted to do was go home. So I did. Other than the candy, I stuck with my eating plan and did really good. Hopefully, it will all balance out.

I arrived home and ate a bit of dinner (roast beef) and settled in to watch Melrose Place on DVR. Starting to feel a little better now.

Today, I am thankful for....

....my DVR. (What? That's the best I can do right now.)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment