Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Oh So Quiet

Perks of being the course organiser (191/365)Image by Cellach via Flickr

Ahhh....finally winding down after another busy day. Work is seriously kicking my butt this week. I am covering for a colleague who is currently enjoying a Mediterranean cruise. Sigh. But, it's hump day, so the weekend is approaching along with a much needed break.

I had church after work tonight so I was not able to do cardio, but plan to after work tomorrow. I've got my gym bag packed already and waiting to go in the car in the morning. Now, I think I am off to bed. So sleepy!

Today, I am thankful for....

..... my sweet hubby and a nice comfy bed (similar to this one) to climb into in approximately 5.2 minutes. :)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. A sweet hubby and a comfy bed are definitely good things to be thankful for.

    Here's to hoping the rest of your week went a bit better, and that your co-worker gets back soon. By the time you get this comment, well, it'll practically be the weekend. So there's something positive!

    ReplyDelete